Monday, November 4, 2013

Oh, hi!


Eep! So this is me trying to start a blog. Where do I begin? Hm. Well, my name’s Vanessa for starters. I am based in Chicago (originally from Baltimore), and have been living here for a little over a year, and we will most definitely get back to my feelings on this. I have been intrigued by the idea of blogging for quite some time and my inner Beyonce artist NEEDS a creative outlet. I have so many ideas floating around in my head, so why not sift through them for the yummy ones. SIFT AND SHARE!

I guess I should warn you that I am random and expressive by nature. So, the idea of coming up with one specific angle for what this blog can, will, should, has to be is an extremely daunting task. I will say that I am interested in a rich life filled with self-love, laughter, health, fashion, coffee, wine and most importantly…FOOD. That being said, I welcome you to join me on my quest to find and develop a better me. This will be a voyage to find whatever I am looking for. I anticipate a journey filled with learning experiences for any person who has ever felt completely swallowed by the irreversibility of becoming an adult, and if not...just laugh at my pain! Life in your 20s can be tough, but hopefully with some scrumptious food, a great bottle of wine, and few good vent sessions we will make it work. There is so much life to live, and I vow that this blog is my first step in the direction of living life to the fullest while being uniquely, candidly and unabashedly me. Please forgive me for the randomness starting out. You can expect to see recipes, restaurant/bar reviews, rants and venting sessions, pretty pictures, funny stories and more! Trust that I will find my voice, and I look forward to sharing it with you. Cheers <3

Random Fact: I had my first Christmas cup coffee from Starbucks today, and it took every bone in my body not to Instagram it...but I had to tell someone.

K, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment