Friday, December 6, 2013

Busiest Bee in the Bunch!

Hi guys! Long time no talk. 

I am sorry for the long gap between posts. I still love everyone, I promise. I am just having one the THEE BUSIEST weeks I have had in longer than I can  even remember. For example, yesterday's schedule:

6:00 am: alarm goes off; must shower, get dressed, eat cereal and be out the door by 6:50 am! YIKES

7:50 am: Get to work and check emails and get settled.

8:00 am - 12:00 pm: Work, Emails, Work, Personal Emails, Correspond with Event Committee (volunteering as an event coordinator, we'll get back to this) back to work!

12:00 pm-1:00 pm: Walk to Target, buy more things for event (which is this Sunday..AAH!), race to Mariano's salad bar to pick up lunch and head back to work.

1:00 pm-5:00 pm: Work, Emails, Event Planning, Personal Email, Work

5:00 pm-6:00 pm: Commute home, drop off bags

6:15 pm- 8:00 pm: Volunteer at Edgewater Chamber of Commerce Holiday Mixer (ate appetizers for dinner)

8:15 pm: FINALLY home for the night. Answer event related Emails. Brainstorm more ideas for event. SCANDAL. More Emails.

10:45 pm: Bed...(mind racing until about 11ish...I think, I HOPE. Could have been 12!)

I AM SO TIRED. I've been working from the time I wake up in the morning until I go to sleep! I am by no means asking for a dance party or a pat on the back. Only merely reflecting on the fact that I am running myself to the ground, and I may even, dare I say it, be in over my head...eeeeek!

Have you guys heard that networking rule: Never say no to an opportunity to network and gain experience.... Well I've been trying to do that lately, but this week almost every commitment has come to a head and I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. Now, I work well under pressure and often times enjoy the adrenaline rush, but this is CHAOS...and as to not be SUCH A COMPLAINER, I've only shown a glimpse! Woooooof.

So yeah, I wanted you all to know that I'm still a passionate little blogger. And I will be back with great material in no time, but I just need some time to get through this weekend and gain my sanity back.

In the meantime, if you have any advice on how to capitalize on all opportunities without running oneself ragged, please share!! Hm...sounds like a blog post in the making ;)

We'll chat soon.

Cheers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment