Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kim K's Paris Plunge

Happy Thursday!

Hope you guys are all having a fabulous week. Mine has been quite busy, but I had to take a moment to share how impressed I am with one of Kim K's Paris Fashion Week looks. I'm definitely more of a Kourtney kind of gal when it comes to the bombshell sisters' fashion choices, but this metallic jumpsuit look she's got going on is actually working for me! She look's gorgeous. Whether the rumors of Kanye picking out her outfits are true or not, somebody deserves a round of applause for this choice.

My Source: My Daily

What do you guys think? Sassy or Space-y, Amazing or Astronaut? Let's all weigh in on this. Because da-da-da-da-da I'm lovin' it! (I really miss that jingle, Micky D's...bring it back).

Smile! It's Friday Eve

xo

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what she did different with her makeup, but it is not doing her nose any favors. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I don't know. It's small victories for me when it comes to Kim K and I'm actually a major fan of her threads. SMALL VICTORIES, Aryn! :)

      Delete