Friday, February 7, 2014

Peter Pilotto is my soulmate

Guys! 

Woo. Let me take a minute to calm down because I am writing in the heat of passion.

......

Okay, but, guys. Have you seen the Peter Pilotto collection for Target? Have you? It is what all my dreams are made of. I feel like all of my fashion icons went into a board meeting with Mr. Pilotto and were like "Listen, Pete, Vanessa has been having a really rough few months and this line is going to change her world. LET'S DO IT FOR NESS!" And BOOM! The Peter Pilotto Line for Target is born.

On a serious note (not that everything above is not serious, because I honestly believe that board meeting happened) this line is so amazing on about a thousand levels. It's risky yet trendy. Flashy yet conservative. Funky yet fresh. I always like to color a little outside the lines when styling my outfits and Peter Pilotto has made it so much easier for us fashion rule breakers. Not only are these pieces to die for, the price point is unbeatable. I can't really speak on quality, yet, but I can appreciate that it seems that there was no skimping on design standards for affordability. THANK YOU, PETER. Now I can look like a million bucks without spending a million bucks.

Here are a few of my favorites of the bunch (but I mean, if you want to buy me everything, let's just say I would not hate you):

Throw on a blazer, some stilettos and some black pantyhose and you are ready for work. Nix the pantyhose and blazer and you are ready for a night out on the town! Can I get an 'amen' for day to night looks?

Do. Want. That is all.

I would not change a thing about the styling of this outfit. From the bare legs to the shoes to the hair. It's all working. I'll take it, thanks!

I am drawn to this because something tells me either Beyonce or Solange would wear this and well....they are Beyonce and Solange and I love them.

This skirt is magic. Mixing patterns and colors is something I am all about. Who says I have to match? I WON'T DO IT.

Aside from the amazing color and pattern combinations, what I love most about this collaboration is the versatility. Not only is it sleek and sexy, but there are ways to pull it off in your office, on a date, going out for drinks or even running errands (because who says you can't look fabulous in the grocery store?!). And if that wasn't enough, there's also some beachwear and accessories action going on as well. I. Am. Sold. So, if you want to find me this Sunday, February 9th, please look in 1 of 3 places: 1.) at my computer refreshing Target's website until this sale goes live, 2.) in Target wrestling any person who get's in the way of my dreams shopping, 3.) on the floor crying because it sold out immediately.

Photos and tips courtesy of Fashionista.com. <-- for more tips on how to score some pieces from this line.

TGIF!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment