Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Love the Look

Rih-Rih in Lanvin's pre-fall collection 
My Source: E! Online
Hol-lee smokes! I clearly have a thing for celebs and their Paris Fashion Week style choices. I am sweating a little over this one. That's how excited I am. Rihanna, girl, you make some choices I cannot get down with, but your beauty cannot be denied and sometimes those risks you take pay off! Exhibit A (see above). Rih is one of the few that can pull off an androgynous bob, a fur wrap, and are those sweat pants? And she does it all in one look. I am buying what you're selling. Drop. Dead. Gorgy.

Side Note: I really want to go this short with my hair, but I'm scurrrrred, y'all! What do you think? Can I pull it off? My head is too big, isn't it? Yeah.

Happy Tuesday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment